The HubSpot Specialist should be our resident Marketing Automation and HubSpot guru. They are responsible for the successful optimization and promotion of our Inbound and Account-based Management Campaigns and well as our Sales Enablement strategies. The HubSpot Specialist MUST love all things digital, analytical and love learning new technology/tools. They must have a passion and the drive to learn the best ways to use a multitude of digital channels, beginning with HubSpot, to help get our clients' brand/content into the marketplace. The HubSpot Specialist, by nature, is curious, results motivated and loves to play in a little bit of everything.
Every day you should be passionate about:
- Dabble in all things marketing automation within HubSpot, including, but not limited to: web content, landing page content, blog content, social media content, email marketing
- Geek out over data hygiene, workflow management, lead score management, dashboard/reporting set-up, etc.
- Obsess over achieving max productivity, creating a results-enabled environment, and the quality and connectivity for everything that we produce within each client portal.
- Challenge campaign results, present best use cases, and kick the tires of every launched tactic to ensure absolute quality work
Primary Responsibilities - Your "Major":
- Overseeing and making recommendations to increase success and utilization of our clients' HubSpot portals (working with our HubSpot team as necessary for their help/recommendations)
- Responsible for setting up new HubSpot portals and overseeing new client integration efforts
- Architect workflows and conversion paths (from call to action to follow-up) using progressive forms
- Build list segmentation, custom contact settings, and automate CRM rules to apply data hygiene best practices (clean freaks welcome)
- Create email marketing campaigns, including contact nurturing email sequences
- Make necessary edits to websites and landing pages through HubSpot COS
- Always think of reporting down the line during campaign inception - produce trackable URLs, HubSpot campaigns, Smart Lists, hidden fields, etc!
- Maintain and optimize landing pages according to the latest best practices for both on and off-page best practices
- Perform keyword research and develop quality keyword portfolio's utilizing SEO tools and resources
- Conduct SEO analysis; make recommendations based on analysis to improve search results and implement changes
- Using SEO best practices, publish web content across customers sites and blogs
Additional Responsibilities - Your "Minor":
- Support UI/UX Designers with desktop & mobile optimization and Brand Authority Journalists with desktop & mobile search needs
- Support the Brand Journalists and Promotion/Social Specialists with the development & execution of promotion tactics designed to meet the designated client/campaign results; these tactics can include social media, media outreach, email marketing, and other creative promotion tactics to move the needle
- Contribute to content creation when needed
- Contribute to content for social media, and schedule social posts as needed
Attributes and Characteristics: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Passion for digital marketing to include content marketing, social media, SEO, UI/UX, email, etc.
- Comfort learning new digital tools
- Love for analytics & data and ability to create insights from that data
- High level of ability to move quickly between tasks
- Highly organized - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans
- Detailed oriented - Demonstrates attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptive - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Avid learner; researcher - especially relating to Inbound/ABM/Digital best practices
- Excellent problem solver - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Lives the Mojo core values every day!
What tools should you know?
- Experience working within HubSpot is highly needed or experience using similar Marketing Automation Platforms like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.
- Some knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and other GSuite tools