DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for both developing the content strategy as well as for creating jaw dropping, can't-stop-reading, must-click-content for our clients. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in developing content and campaign strategies, to include recommended content offers for all stages of the buyers journey
- Solid research/interviewing skills that help you to quickly assimilate new or complex information into simple, structured content pieces
- Possess the ability to write with spirit and gumption, producing remarkable content designed to attract and convert website visitors to leads. Content could include blogs, e-books, whitepapers, industry articles, press releases, website copy, conversion paths, pillar pages, etc.
- Impeccable grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Great editor, able to fix issues with structure, story, and theme in addition to spotting spelling and grammar mistakes
- Ability to develop optimized, relevant and valuable content and set/meet project deadlines
- Understanding of personas and how to write compelling content for them
- Understand how to integrate and optimize content for keywords/SEO
- Proficient in architecting digital assets and updating content within marketing automation platforms such as conversion paths, nurture sequences, workflows, emails, and more!
- Have an innate passion for reviewing analytics and crafting insights to challenge the quality output of your work
- Possess a burning desire to continuously learn, automate, improve and keep up with best practices in a lightening fast industry
Attributes and Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- Highly organized - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Detailed oriented - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Skilled writer - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Ability to interview and pull out content from SME's
- Effective researcher - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data;
- Ability to manage competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Move quickly from one client to the next while keeping writing quality high
- Lives the core values of Mojo Media Labs!