The buzz on the street over inbound marketing is real, and it’s loud. But why? Is inbound marketing really effective and how can I be sure? What will my return look like and how can I measure it?
What if I told you research has shown that inbound marketing could cost your company a third of what outbound tactics are costing you, and generate MORE revenue if inbound is practiced correctly? According to Outbrain inbound marketing costs about 60% LESS than traditional marketing while still generating and closing more leads than with outbound alone.
Sounds too good to be true right? The explanation is simple. Inbound marketing produces leads that are already interested in your company and the services you have to offer.
How Effective is Inbound Marketing - Statistics Tell the Story?
Below are some interesting stats and an infographic Invesp put out when looking at Statistics and Trends for Inbound Marketing.
Infographic by- Invesp Consulting
- Businesses that mainly rely on Inbound Marketing save more than $14 for every newly acquired customer.
- Globally, 41% of marketers confirm inbound produces measurable ROI, and 82% of marketers who blog see positive ROI for their inbound marketing.
- 79% of companies that have a blog report a positive ROI for inbound marketing.
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement.
- Properly executed inbound marketing is 10x more effective for lead conversion than outbound.
- The average cost per lead drops 80% after five months of consistent inbound marketing.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and triples the leads.
- Inbound practices produce 54% more leads than traditional outbound practices.
- Inbound marketers double the average site conversion rate, from 6% to 12% to.
Ready To Try Inbound Marketing?
Let’s face it, times have changed and the same old disruptive advertising will no longer get the attention you need in order to drive qualified leads to your business AND increase sales numbers on a consistent basis by itself. According to MOZ, over 198 million people are blocking outbound ads and your message just isn’t reaching your audience as you intended. That is a huge piece of your audience that is missing your message!