The Inbound Specialist is the go to person to produce and publish all content through our clients' HubSpot portals. They are responsible for the successful optimization and promotion of our Inbound and Account-based Management Campaigns and well as our Sales Enablement strategies. The HubSpot Specialist MUST love all things digital, analytical and love learning new technology/tools. They must have a passion and the drive to learn the best ways to use a multitude of digital channels, beginning with HubSpot, to help get our clients' brand/content into the marketplace. The HubSpot Specialist, by nature, is curious, results motivated and loves to play in a little bit of everything.
Every day you should be passionate about:
- Dabble in all things marketing automation and inbound marketing within HubSpot, including, but not limited to: web page production, landing page and conversion path production, blog production, social media scheduling, email marketing production
- Geek out over data hygiene, workflow management, lead score management, dashboard/reporting set-up, etc.
- Obsess over achieving max productivity, creating a results-enabled environment, and the quality and connectivity for everything that we produce within each client portal.
- Challenge campaign results, present best use cases, and kick the tires of every launched tactic to ensure absolute quality work
Primary Responsibilities - Your "Major":
- Overseeing and making recommendations to increase success and utilization of our clients' HubSpot portals (working with our HubSpot team as necessary for their help/recommendations)
- Responsible for setting up new HubSpot portals and overseeing new client integration efforts
- Architect workflows as well as conversion paths (from call to action to follow-up) that leverage progressive forms
- Build list segmentation, custom contact settings, and automate CRM rules to apply data hygiene best practices (clean freaks welcome)
- Create email marketing campaigns, including contact nurturing email sequences
- Make necessary edits to websites and landing pages through HubSpot COS
- Always think of reporting down the line during campaign inception - produce trackable URLs, HubSpot campaigns, Smart Lists, hidden fields, etc!
- Maintain and optimize landing pages according to the latest best practices for both on and off-page best practices
- Perform keyword research and develop quality keyword portfolio's utilizing SEO tools and resources
- Conduct SEO analysis; make recommendations based on analysis to improve search results and implement changes
- Using SEO best practices, publish web content across customers sites and blogs
Additional Responsibilities - Your "Minor":
- Support UI/UX Designers with desktop & mobile optimization and Brand Authority Journalists with desktop & mobile search needs
- Support the Brand Journalists and Promotion/Social Specialists with the development & execution of promotion tactics designed to meet the designated client/campaign results; these tactics can include social media, media outreach, email marketing, and other creative promotion tactics to move the needle
- Contribute to content creation when needed
- Contribute to content for social media, and schedule social posts as needed
Attributes and Characteristics: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Passion for digital marketing to include content marketing, social media, SEO, UI/UX, email, etc.
- Comfort learning new digital tools
- Love for analytics & data and ability to create insights from that data
- High level of ability to move quickly between tasks
- Highly organized - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans
- Detailed oriented - Demonstrates attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptive - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Avid learner; researcher - especially relating to Inbound/ABM/Digital best practices
- Excellent problem solver - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Lives the Mojo core values every day!
What tools should you know?
- Experience working within HubSpot is highly needed or experience using similar Marketing Automation Platforms like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.
- Some knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and other GSuite tools