MOJO MEDIA LABS IS NOW GRAVITY GLOBALLearn how the Acquisition of Mojo Media Labs by Gravity Global Impacts Your Growth Strategy Click Here to Read More
Branding + Website
HOGANTAYLOR NEEDED A SITE THAT ENGAGED THE RIGHT CUSTOMERS
HoganTaylor partnered with Mojo Media Labs because they had a website that wasn't generating as much new business as they knew a website should. Mojo Media Labs completed an in-depth website audit and created a step-by-step roadmap that would enable HoganTaylor to pick the highest priorities based on cost. Due to this collaborative effort, HoganTaylor got the best website possible that matched their needs and their budget.
As a result of this project, HoganTaylor has a brand message that resonates with their target audience, an easy to control, modern website, and has already started to see an increase in new business as a result of the streamlined sales process starting on the website.
What Was Holding Them Back
HoganTaylor engaged Mojo Media Labs for three main reasons.
- They felt their current branding and brand message didn't align with their target audience.
- They had a website that was difficult to update, occasionally crashed, and felt outdated.
- They knew a better website would improve their ability to generate leads and revenue.
How HoganTaylor Moved Forward
Mojo Media Labs conducted numerous projects including:
- A Branding and Messaging process
- An In-Depth Website Audit
- A Complete Website Migration And Redesign
The Mojo team and HoganTaylor Leadership met for a Branding Workshop. Through this workshop, the HoganTaylor team received:
- A Clarified Brand Message using the StoryBrand Framework
- A Messaging Framework for Future Marketing Messages
- A Company One-Liner
- A Brand Summary
- A Brand Guideline that includes Brand Colors, Logo Usage, Typography & Applied Usage Examples
- A Homepage Wireframe
"We recently engaged Mojo to help us hone our messaging and build our website, www.hogantaylor.com on the HubSpot CMS using their theme, MojoFlex. If you are looking for a high-quality HubSpot agency to work with, Mojo should absolutely be on your consideration list.
They were wonderful to work with and we are so pleased with our new website. We haven't even started implementing marketing efforts and we're already generating leads daily - that never happened before! The Mojo team was highly skilled and overall just really good people."
Full Website Project
HoganTaylor wanted to explore a full website project. Their website was incredibly robust and had specific needs based on different regulations within the financial industry.
With such a robust website, and such specific needs, Mojo conducted an in-depth site audit which included:
- Website Objectives
- Content Inventory
- Content Organization & Interior Page Specifications
- Design & Development Notes
- Final Scope
The Mojo team developed a website wishlist to prioritize areas of most impact. With it in front of the HoganTaylor leadership, the HoganTaylor team and Mojo team were able to work collaboratively to ensure the entire website was built as needed and on budget.
Through this website project, Mojo helped HoganTaylor:
- Develop a website that integrates with two HubSpot Portals to maintain compliance with regulations in the financial industry
- Content for 20 Webpages
- Content Placement & Styling for 33 Webpages
- 4 Custom Development Projects
- Training on Website Management
- Website Redirects
As a direct result of Mojo’s partnership, HoganTaylor created a brand message that resonates with their target audience, created a brand that will build trust, and has a website that turns website visitors into sales conversations through better design and integrations with HubSpot.
Within the first month of the website launching, they had already seen a significant increase in leads coming in. At this point, HoganTaylor had not started any new marketing efforts.
The increase in leads was purely from a brand message that resonated with the audience and a website design that made it easy for potential customers to start a conversation with HoganTaylor.