Local SEO Strategies and Tips for 2018
SpinRadio is your weekly guide to understanding the trends, tools and techniques to help your business thrive in the fast-moving landscape of digital and web. Listen to this episode below.
If your business has multiple locations or even just one physical location, it's worth investing in a Local SEO strategy. Your customers and potential customers are searching for your services and you need them to visit your website, leave a review, or find your physical location. There are steps you can take to improve your chances of showing up in Google's Local Pack, Local Finder, Google Maps, Facebook and organic search rankings. In this episode, we'll discuss five Local SEO basics that range from super easy to mildly technical. Here's what you need to do.
Weekly Round Up
- Google Podcasts Explained: All You Need to Know About Submitting Your Podcast
- HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter
- Here's What the California Supreme Court Had to Say About Yelp
Main Topic - Local SEO Strategies and Tips for 2018
- Claim & optimize your Google My Business account.
- Scan your listings and citations across the internet.
- Optimize website and location landing pages.
- Respond to all reviews. (Check out the video below!)
- Local structured data markup
Resource: 5 Local SEO Strategies and Tips for 2018
Ready to respond to reviews? Take a few minutes to listen to our tips on successfully responding to reviews.