Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for both developing the content and campaign strategies for all stages of the buyer's journey as well as producing and architecting the content in digital form. The Digital Marketing Specialist is the subject matter expert and mastermind for their accounts as it relates to industry and product knowledge (learned overtime), content creation, and digital marketing strategies such as marketing automation, and implementing Inbound and account-based marketing (ABM) best practices. This position is a true strategist, and holistic digital marketer with a passion and skill for marketing automation, content creation, repurposing and promotion, as well as search engine optimization.
***Most importantly, the person in this role should be EXTREMELY proficient in architecting digital assets and updating content within marketing automation systems such as HubSpot (preferred), Eloqua, Pardot, etc. and incredibly comfortable producing conversion paths, nurture sequences, workflows, emails, and more.***
ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE ROLE - the following are the accountabilities or the highest level of results a person in this role is charged with:
- Put simply, success is measured by meeting your deadlines and producing quality work OR resetting expectations by communicating to your key stakeholders, seeking assistance from your team, and coming up with creative solutions to complete or vet work
- Meeting or exceeding campaign goals, or tailoring strategies along the way to improve results in a timely manner based on campaign briefs, as well as reflect on work to identify process improvements
- Committing to and completing the professional development goals that you agree upon with your manager and HR
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE - a Mojo Maker in this role would be able to complete the following responsibilities with quality, timeliness, and apply their knowledge of digital marketing best practices to elevate the results of our clients' campaigns:
- Content creation, repurposing and promotion from A to Z including, but not limited to short-form social and ad copy to long-form blogs, offers, on-page web copy, and pillar pages
- Email development from strategy to send for blasts to complex nurture/drip sequences
- Scoping and architecting conversion paths
- Other CRM and CMS work such as drafting workflows, building lists, creating pages, conducting content migrations
- Conduct content audits, keyword research, SEO audits and more
- You love to forward think, challenge the status quo of marketing, and use data to elevate results & solve challenges
- You keep up with best practices and LOVE to learn about new tools or better ways to do things to improve results and efficiency
- You understand how to integrate and optimize content for search engine optimization, as well as understand core SEO strategies beyond on-page SEO such as backlinking, meta description optimization, alt text best practices, content formatting for SEO, etc.
- You exhibit solid research/interviewing skills that help you to quickly assimilate new or complex information into simple, structured content pieces
- You possess the ability to write with spirit and gumption, producing remarkable content designed to attract and convert website visitors to leads (content assets could include blogs, e-books, whitepapers, industry articles, press releases, website copy, conversion paths, pillar pages, etc.)
- You possess impeccable grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- You are a great editor, able to fix issues with structure, story, and theme in addition to spotting spelling and grammar mistakes
- You have a strong understanding of personas and ideal customer profiles and how to write compelling content to attract and convert them
- You have an innate passion for reviewing analytics and crafting insights to challenge the quality output of your work
- You possess an innate passion and curiosity to continuously learn, automate, improve and keep up with best practices in a lightening fast industry
- Highly organized - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Detailed oriented - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Effective researcher - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Move quickly from one client to the next while keeping quality high
- Lives the core values of Mojo Media Labs