The Digital Designer at our Digital Marketing Agency is responsible for creating a wide variety of creative content for our inbound marketing programs, to include but not limited to website design, branding, e-books, blogs, whitepapers, interactive infographics, videos, banner ads, email graphics, landing page graphics, social media content & animated graphics.
The Digital Designer should be very creative with minimal input/direction needed.
- Design and develop web graphics including CTAs, landing pages, eBooks, whitepapers, banner ads, email campaigns, social media, and animated graphics
- Cutting edge front-end website design
- Creating user flows, wireframes and visual mocks
- Video Production & video editing - video experience is a must!
- HTML page development and production
- Ensure all graphics are accurately named, organized and uploaded to our servers in a timely manner
- Up to date with current design standards and trends
- Product photography - shooting, cropping, creating and manipulation (optional but preferred)
Attributes and Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Degree in an art-related field and 4-5 years experience as a graphic designer with at least 1-2 years experience designing for the web
- Full knowledge of In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator on a Mac is a MUST
- Proficiency in all Adobe Creative Suite products
- Experience in video creation & editing - mainly short, non-high production value video's
- Experience in creating cutting edge website design with a focus on UI/UX
- Exception creative skills and above average strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of HTML, HTML5 & CSS is preferred
- Desire and ability to thrive as a detail-oriented team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Experience in a digital agency is a plus
- Photography experience is a plus
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Highly organized - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans
- Detailed oriented - Demonstrates attention to detail
- Lives the core values of Mojo Media Labs!