CLient Success Coordinator
Level: Entry/Junior, some like-experience preferred
Looking for your dream job? Look no further! We’re on the lookout for someone who wants to become an all-around marketer and true client-facing account coordinator. The Client Success Coordinator should be the go-to support system for their assigned team, serving as a liaison and day-to-day contact for their accounts with support and mentorship from the Client Success Manager, the strategic spearhead of your larger, complex accounts. This person should be a self-starter, who’s willing to roll up their sleeves, dig into the accounts and assisting with the work, and be dedicated to learning multiple facets of account management and digital marketing. Do you have what it takes to be a Mojo Maker in the Client Success Coordinator seat?
Characteristics that make a great Client Success Coordinator are:
- Wildly curious
- Detail oriented
- Deadline driven
- Extremely personable
- Freakishly Organized
- Consistently Reliable
- Innately passionate
- Strong, and engaging written and verbal communicator
The main accountabilities for this role include:
- Focusing on customer retention and keeping your clients insanely happy by:
- Knowing the ins and outs, and nuances of their business
- Asking smart questions, jumping on the phone, being proactive
- Being wicked-fast in your response times, even if it’s “Got it, on it!” or “I will look into this and circle back ASAP!”
- Being curious about the results and how our work is performing
- Meet deadlines... heck, aim to beat them!
- Being obsessive compulsive about the organization and keeping your accounts’ assets ship-shape at all times
- You’ll meet the expectations of this role if you’re focused on the below responsibilities:
- Serve as coordinator for your team’s accounts under the Client Success Manager, and work up to managing some of your own smaller accounts
- Develop strong relationships with your clients to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction; help manage client expectations and keep projects on timeline & budget
- Establish a rapport with the delivery team, and consciously collaborate with the internal team to push the envelope on the quality of work
- Build timelines & task lists in Teamwork PM - Mojo's project management system. Be responsible for keeping teamwork up to date for your assigned clients
- Coordinate the flow of deliverables between the clients and the internal team; keep client programs on track by securing timely feedback and approvals from clients, hold the clients and our team accountable for due dates; communicate to clients the importance of timely responses
- Ensure that the work meets client expectations, aligns with the campaign scope and/or creative brief, aligns with brand standards
- Support the Digital Marketing Specialists with marketing deliverables including but not limited to social media scheduling, conversion path creation, content migrations, email development etc.
- Attend all customer meetings in support of the team - notate key information and document all deliverables, decisions, and next steps
- Support Client Success Managers by keeping all account documentation up-to-date in a real-time fashion (campaign briefs, client centers, reporting, and project management system)
- Conduct client communications such as weekly status emails, requests for review and approval of deliverables, information gathering, scheduling conversations, etc.
- Serve as a direct liaison between clients and Mojo Makers for hot requests and urgent support tickets
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the Director of Marketing Success and the Client Success Manager