It's a common struggle in many companies–marketing doesn't think sales follows up on the great leads they send them and sales thinks the leads are not that great.
Does your company have the same problem? With this short assessment, you'll be able to see if there's a disconnect between your sales and marketing teams via a graded score. Be honest!
After you've taken the quiz, here is how you can decipher your results:
- Grade: A (90% or above) - Congrats! Your sales and marketing efforts are aligned.
- Grade: B (80-89%) - You're almost there! Sales and marketing efforts are close, but not completely aligned.
- Grade: C (70-79%) - There's some disconnect between marketing and sales, but your efforts are adequately aligned.
- Grade: D (60-69%) - Could be worse! There's a big, but not insurmountable, disconnect between your marketing and sales team.
- Grade: F (59% or below) - Ouch! There's a big disconnect between your marketing and sales team. It's going to take some work to get them completely aligned.