Account GROWTH MANAGER
The Account Growth Manager is the main point of contact with the agency’s clients and works with the clients and their internal teams to create success within their campaigns. The AGM has strong skills in relationship development, business development, account growth-management, as well as have knowledge of different sales and marketing strategies that lead to clients' revenue growth. The AGM will be responsible for strategic oversight of an assigned group of client accounts in which they'll be planning (at a high level) & articulating the value of the strategy and campaigns being implemented as well as exemplifying the value Mojo as a partner.
Characteristics that make a great Account Growth Manager are:
- Wildly curious
- Strategic in nature
- Extremely personable
- Consistently Reliable
- Innately passionate
- Strong, and engaging written and verbal communicator
The ultimate obsessions for this role include:
- Create a future mindset to lead accounts on their revenue growth journey
- Always be farming for growth opportunities within accounts
- Keep a pulse on client happiness - always looking for churn signals and act swiftly on them
- Fanatical about showcasing & communicating data that shows how our efforts are driving client goals
- Uphold our value proposition of growing clients smarter
- Serve as a Mojo brand protector
The main accountabilities for this role include...
Focusing on retention and keeping your clients insanely happy by:
- Account Profitability as a Signal for Upsell: Continue to analyze profitability for each assigned account by understanding their monthly or project-based revenue to identify opportunities to increase client spend and lifetime client value
- Client Retention & Growth: Seeking opportunities to increase revenue by listening for/ identifying additional opportunities as well as drafting and securing approval of scope for project-based work. As well the AGM will be responsible for client retention and overall growth.
- Client Satisfaction & Success: Have a realistic, and consistent pulse on agency/client relationship and continually identify risks/opportunities. When Mojo measures client satisfaction on a quarterly basis, ensure your day-to-day contacts are in the database, and aim for a 9-10 Net Promoter Score from those contacts.
- Playing offense to reduce churn: Always be playing offense and strategizing on how to continually add value for the client, while increasing their top-line revenue, while always watching for subtle signals of churn e.g. lack of responsiveness, etc.
You’ll meet the expectations of this role if you’re focused on the below responsibilities:
- Serve as the main, strategic lead on Silver and Gold accounts as assigned to you
- Farm for upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Effectively develop and manage to strategic account growth plans
- Build strong relationships with your clients to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with Silver and Gold accounts to remind your clients why they chose Mojo aka showcase ridiculous results and ROI
- Build a rapport with the operations team, and consciously collaborate with the internal team to encourage higher and higher caliber of strategic output
- Understand client's revenue goals, business, culture, organizational needs, values, and opportunities and the industry trends shaping their markets
- Continually analyze results for your accounts’ campaigns and make recommendations with the Digital Marketing team on how to tailor to meet or exceed results as well as use metrics and digital marketing logic to suggest strategies and tactics to implement in future sprints and/or projects
- Create a roadmap of success for your book of business on different overall approaches to help them exceed their revenue goals
- Evangelize the Mojo Brand and the Mojo Way
Attributes and Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- 2-5 years in Account Management, preferably in an agency setting
- 1-5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Highly organized - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Detailed oriented - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Highly collaborative team leader - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Strategic/Holistic Thinker - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths and weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Avid learner and researcher relating to Inbound/Digital best practices
- Excellent problem solver - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner or escalates them when appropriate; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in-group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.